because WE can totally make that!

2.14.2011

Avoid men that would catch a grenade for you

Good thing some of these love songs have a good beat. because really?? I would never want someone to catch a Grenade for me, because that just poses a lot of questions. 1st why are we anywhere near a grenade? (like what have you got me into now) and 2nd do you have a death wish? we should be running not trying to catch anything ( lack of common sense ) & 3rd what kind of Thank you note to send for that?  Not to mention the fact he then criticizes her for not being as foolish as him.  My advise for Grenade Boy is "boy, she's just not that into you."     Maybe his next song should be..I would clean a bathroom for you. That's true love!! 
P.S. Honey, I cleaned the Bathroom for you. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! I agree-skip the grenade part and scrub my shower! That's love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite line "What kind of thank you card do you write for that?" Oh man, this entry cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete