because WE can totally make that!

3.17.2011

Reality TV

Just how real is reality television?  Do random strangers really fall in love in a week while dual dating with 20 other women?   Apparently, you can be a  Real Housewife, but not be a wife nor have any grip on the real world.  And who would have ever imagined that the last frontier state Alaska would put reality on the map.  I speak with no judgement.  I myself am an avid Housewives fan, and my son not only wants to be an Alaskan bush pilot, but actually prefers discovery channel over Disney.   Lets face it, if I wanted a REAL reality show, I would put video cameras in my own house and watch my life over again.  24 hours of fighting, crying, and drama who wouldn't want to tune into that?   Now, if you would excuse me as I pack to move to Alaska.  We are working on our next venture already...
The Alaskan housewife nanny 911 punk'd Bloggers real world.  TLC surely wont be able to resist us...Check your local listings for time and date.

2 comments:

  1. I would absolutely tune in to your show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Tam, you would be IN the show. But we probably wouldn't film it up in Alaska OR with Mrs Palin. She isn't such a fan of my family anymore! OOps! That's serendipitous! I'm thinking maybe a title such as "Krazy Housewives of Lemhi County" you just can't make crap like that up!

    ReplyDelete