because WE can totally make that!

7.25.2011

Family Treasure

Transform a clearance metal frame into a personal

Family Treasure.


I feel fortunate to have such a fun picture of my grandparents. I have always treasured this picture, and every time I walk past it I smile. Not to mention it was fast and easy to make. I first converted photo into black and white and had it printed into a 12x12. I then found a rub on that I liked. ( seize the Moment ) and rubbed it on to the bottom right hand corner. Making sure your lettering will stand out on the photo enough to be seen, but not over-shadow your photo. I then aged around the photo with ink and used glue dots to adhere it to frame. People always think it is just a decor piece that I purchased, and are surprised when I tell them it is my grandparents.



Before


After


No comments:

Post a Comment