because WE can totally make that!

7.22.2011

PLEASE DON’T GO

No this blog has not been wrecklessly abandoned.

No, we have not retired from creating messes masterpieces.


It has, unfortunately, been out prioritized by our insanely busy lives. To be honest... we are usually playing around too much and forget to take pictures and exact measurements to post for clear instructions, and if I must be really honest...... Robyn has had to do a crafting intervention bringing direct (and slightly uncomfortable, may I add ) attention to my crafting ADD. Apparently, I don’t finish projects before I start a new one or two ok three or four...etc. etc. We have managed here and there to make some fun stuff just waiting to be blogged about. If we can both stay home long enough to do it. We have really dropped our blog ball since we came home from Alaska. The think tank was overflowing, kinda like our bladder after a Sonic Route 44 and a 5 hr drive. Yes, it was that full. Since then, Rob has made numerous trips to St. George, Logan, and California, and I have managed rack up some serious air and road miles going to Chicago, New York, Toronto, and am now driving home from California. I figured I could make good use of 30 hours in the car over the weekend.

Never fear !!! We will be back with a crafting vengeance so PLEASE don’t unfollow us.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what's next :) maybe after you get a post up, I will :)

    ReplyDelete