because WE can totally make that!

4.26.2011

TO PIN OR NOT TO PIN

Not sure how many of you have heard about Pinterst.  I think it is like facebook, but for people who don't want to read.  I, myself, am drawn to the pretty pictures.  Before I was "allowed" into the club. (yes there is a waiting list) I wanted to pin everything, but now that I have my own boards I have become a
Pinterest Snob.  Not just anything is good enough to be on my board.  As I scan the boards of images in search of only superlative photos.  I can't help but pass some judgement on some of the stupid things others have 'Pinned', and ask myself "WHY?"  Why on earth would you waste not only the strength of clicking  the subpar icon,  but most of all....your creditability.  So with that ...I have made my own subpar icon and am very interested to see how many "Repins" it gets.  wish me luck!
BRIDGET



5 comments:

  1. Well some of us have been on pinterest a liiiiiittle longer than others of us. (no need to mention names) That being said, I am gonna have to agree with my friend that there are some people that really need to take a few days....(well it may take longer than that) to re-evaluate their pinning preferences. I appreciate your snobbish pinning. I need to pin with more restraint myself. Confession time..I must admit that I have been sucked in to at least one hot topic discussion by a bitter atheist with a devil shaped chip on her shoulder! Yes, I did argue with a stranger. Not something I'm proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am kinda proud of you for arguing with a stranger. Considering I have been in a few heated discussions on Farmtown myself, that may not have much merit. Way to stand up for yourself!
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose not to pin. I hang with these girls on a regular basis(well, I did before the economy went into the crapper and I had to find myself a full time job...sob)and I have to say that I am puzzled by the pin and the strange obsession to share strange pictures with others. To that I say WTF?? But I still love them more than New York Super Fudge Chunk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TAMMY MY DEAR I GIVE YOU UNTIL THE END OF JUNE AND I PREDICT YOU TO BE HOOKED WORSE THAN US BOTH, WELL MAYBE NOT ROBS, BUT...


    REALLY MORE THAN NEW YORK SUPER FUDGE CHUNK?? WOW!

    BRIDGET

    ReplyDelete