because WE can totally make that!

4.08.2011

Yes, I do exist! And I DO create!


So, ok yeah, I have thus far been content to let my friend Bridget monopolize this blog. Well, sometimes that's what friends do ya know? It's not like she has been casually trying to mention it every once in a while that WE really need to get going on our blog or anything. Truth be told (insert whisper here) she just really likes to have the spotlight all to herself. Ok so maybe I  have been a tiny bit intimidated by her humorous posts and her obvious talent and intellect in the crafting department. But hey, I have to remind myself that I am usually involved in those great projects and I do happen to give her some of her humorous material. The fact is that I am one of those people that are much funnier (I think that is officially a word now) when I have someone to get me started. My Krazy friends get going on a subject and, if I am tired enough or if I have had enough diet pepsi, I can actually be funny. Just the other day I cracked myself up all alone in my room even! Oh, wait....I don't think I was supposed to share that until my next therapy session! In the DIY world I can actually hold my own too. I (ok, we) have actually been known to produce some fabulous cupcake towers for a couple of beautiful weddings. I have posted the above evidence to prove it. Please don't hesitate to leave some great comments to boost my self esteem so that I am able to rid myself of my blogging inhibitions and give you people full access to my dimentia! Check back to monitor my progress. You won't regret it! K, I have to go call her and have her read this to make sure it is good enough to post!


4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you my Blogging Virgin. I was actually getting worried that people might think I had made you up, so I could claim I had a friend. Or, I am sure the possibility of a schizophrenia disorder was beginning to enter our avid followers minds. If you notice I do use "WE" most often. So, I will confirm: Robyn does exist, We make amazing cupcake towers, I am here for not only the spotlight but also the instant fame, Hobby Robby is very talented, and YES! your therapist did say to wait until after next session before you disclosed that you REGULARLY crack yourself up.
    and for the record......she really did text me at 12:26 A.M. and I was laughing before I got to the second line. I never doubted you friend!!!
    (yes I am now texting her to read and check what I wrote :) )
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh my...you guys are hilarious! And a little scary sometimes! And yes, beautiful cupcake towers....lucky me:) Haha love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are AWESOME, wow. Wow. WOW. So incredibly beautiful! WOW. Um. Wow.

    ReplyDelete